Skip to main content

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

School break and selling Avon

Sunday 24 october 2009

We went to church today. Hubby doesn’t feel so well, but went to the front for prayer. I didn’t even notice it because I was on stage singing a worship song with the choir, while people were being prayed for and I didn’t look at the people who came to the front but was focusing on God.
He’s sleeping now. I’m trusting the Lord that he’ll feel better by tomorrow, because he has to go to work. He could’ve taken the day off since it’s a bank holiday, but he decided to work because they’ll pay him 200 percent.
Anyway, I’m sure he’ll be fine.
Dd1 is off for the whole week and I felt so relieved and as if I’m having a break myself. It’s not easy waking up early, getting her ready and bringing her to school and collecting her again and in the meantime taking care of the baby.
I’m sure it will get easier eventually and I’m really grateful that I can do these things, but I’m happy that I will be able to sleep in this week and relax a bit.
But then I remembered that I have to collect Avon books and order forms in the morning tomorrow.I just became an Avon representative a week ago. I decided to try that out to have a bit of income since my paid maternity leave will end this week. I’m praying that my Avon business will go well with Gods grace. On Tuesday I have to collect Avon books and order forms as well and I have to take dd2 to the gp for an immunisation too. Oh well, for the rest of the week, we haven’t got anything planned, I think.

Now that I’m cooking everyday I try to cook new things every time.
The first two days I made bami (kind of noodles) with chicken and vegetables in soya sauce and rice, chicken and whole beans These are things that hubby also cooked and we already had the ingredients. But on Wednesday and Thursday I made macaroni with red pepper, carrot and bacon and on Friday I tried a new sauce that I found in Lidl called Chicken Chasseur sauce mix.
It turned out to be very yummie (we all liked it ) and my dd asked me if we could eat it again today. So I’m cooking again today.
I really have to get used to doing so much in the house. (even though I actually should do a lot more) but I’m just so tired lately. I asked hubby to get me vitamins so I’m taking them since yesterday and now that I get the chance to sleep in some more I hope to be feeling much better soon.

Anyway, I was wondering : Do you have a so called home business as well ? If yes, how is it going? I’d love to hear from you.

NB. If you're living in Ireland and are interested in Avon products, check out the website www.avon.ie and click on e-brochure for the latest brochure with Avon products. If you like to order or would like to receive a brochure by post let me know.

Have a nice day !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mummy, I need your 'pookie'

It’s World Breastfeeding Week from August 1st to August 7th 2013 and this year’s theme is Breastfeeding Support: Close to Mothers. You can read more about it on http://worldbreastfeedingweek.org . The focus is on community support, particularly in the form of peer-to-peer support. To show support for World Breastfeeding Week, the Irish Parenting Bloggers group is holding a blog march about varied breastfeeding experiences, including experiences with breastfeeding support in Ireland. This inspired me to write a post about breastfeeding as well. My breast feeding journey When I was pregnant with my first child, I decided that it would be a great idea to combine breast- and bottle feeding. But in the hospital they convinced me how healthy and important it was to breastfeed exclusively and then I decided to go that road. I got a breast pump to express milk so my baby could get a bottle with breast milk when I was out and about or for the scarce times that I would leave her

Nevaehs Summer Bucket list

Unfortunately, it seems that this year the Autumn weather has started earlier than last year.  And so I finally wanted to write a blog post to share Nevaehs Summer Bucket list with you. This Summer, we mostly stayed in the Netherlands. We only went to Germany to visit Moviepark Germany for two days. At the beginning of the break, the girls entertained themselves by playing games and watching youtube video’s on their tablets and laptop. This bothered me a bit, so one evening I called them all together to sit down and told them to make a bucketlist for the Summer. The first one to finish was allowed to have the last bit of ice cream. Nevaeh can already write a little bit but I told her that she could draw instead. So she made a bucketlist with 10 items on it. The actual bucket list got lost somewhere but we memorized what was on it and I’m glad to say that she has been able to do all the items on it. So here is Nevaehs Summer Bucket List. 1 Go to the playground W

Hello again !

It has been a little quite on my blog lately but today I'm doing another Hello Monday post to share what we've been up to in the last weeks. Hello Monday. Hello 7 year old Yovannah. Yovannah turned seven years old exactly one week ago today. Hello birthday clothes. Unfortunately we spent all morning of Yovannahs birthday in two hospitals and on the way from one to the other and we were home around 5 in the afternoon and was so tired because I did not sleep enough in the night. So she only ended up putting her special clothes on late in the evening and we had chocolate cake afterwards. Hello to helping to Yovannah helping to make her own chocolate birthday cake. Hello to learning to ride on pony's. Hello short hospital stay for Ixora. Hello Bear doctor Ixora. Hello special Zoo time Hello to getting to sit in police cars on the way to the Zoo and back. Hello to playing on the bouncy castle. Hello se