Skip to main content

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Five minute Friday: Graceful in Him.

Today, I'm joining the Five minute Friday club again at Lisa-Jo Baker

Join in, will you ?

Today we are writing about :Graceful.

This is what came out when I started typing on my laptop.

Graceful

Wouldn’t we all want to be called graceful? Yet, it’s the same word, we all wouldn’t describe ourselves with. Still , I somehow think when God created the woman out of the rib of Adam, what His thoughts about her would’ve been. All that He created was perfect in His eyes. So somehow I have the feeling that His thoughts about the woman would have been nothing less than graceful.
He made her with His own hands. She was created by a perfect God with a perfect plan. She was made perfect in Him, with all the potential that she could have. He made no mistakes. He knew what she would be capable to do, if only she would walk in His perfect plan for her life. If she would stay close to the God that created her and allow Him to lead her in all that she does.
He made her nothing less than graceful.
For in Him she is all this and even more…



Now it's your turn.

Write for five minutes and then link up to Lisa- Jo's post here.

and then comment on the person who linked up before you.

Love,

Comments

Jacque Watkins said…
Yes! All this and even more...I love that. May we all walk close to Him! Blessings to you!
~Jacque
Anonymous said…
what a beautiful post and take on "Graceful". I enjoyed reading that and what a great way to start my morning.
Chan said…
Thanks Jacque. Blessings to you too.
Chan said…
Thank you Karen. That's great to hear.

Popular posts from this blog

Mummy, I need your 'pookie'

It’s World Breastfeeding Week from August 1st to August 7th 2013 and this year’s theme is Breastfeeding Support: Close to Mothers. You can read more about it on http://worldbreastfeedingweek.org . The focus is on community support, particularly in the form of peer-to-peer support. To show support for World Breastfeeding Week, the Irish Parenting Bloggers group is holding a blog march about varied breastfeeding experiences, including experiences with breastfeeding support in Ireland. This inspired me to write a post about breastfeeding as well. My breast feeding journey When I was pregnant with my first child, I decided that it would be a great idea to combine breast- and bottle feeding. But in the hospital they convinced me how healthy and important it was to breastfeed exclusively and then I decided to go that road. I got a breast pump to express milk so my baby could get a bottle with breast milk when I was out and about or for the scarce times that I would leave her

Nevaehs Summer Bucket list

Unfortunately, it seems that this year the Autumn weather has started earlier than last year.  And so I finally wanted to write a blog post to share Nevaehs Summer Bucket list with you. This Summer, we mostly stayed in the Netherlands. We only went to Germany to visit Moviepark Germany for two days. At the beginning of the break, the girls entertained themselves by playing games and watching youtube video’s on their tablets and laptop. This bothered me a bit, so one evening I called them all together to sit down and told them to make a bucketlist for the Summer. The first one to finish was allowed to have the last bit of ice cream. Nevaeh can already write a little bit but I told her that she could draw instead. So she made a bucketlist with 10 items on it. The actual bucket list got lost somewhere but we memorized what was on it and I’m glad to say that she has been able to do all the items on it. So here is Nevaehs Summer Bucket List. 1 Go to the playground W

Hello again !

It has been a little quite on my blog lately but today I'm doing another Hello Monday post to share what we've been up to in the last weeks. Hello Monday. Hello 7 year old Yovannah. Yovannah turned seven years old exactly one week ago today. Hello birthday clothes. Unfortunately we spent all morning of Yovannahs birthday in two hospitals and on the way from one to the other and we were home around 5 in the afternoon and was so tired because I did not sleep enough in the night. So she only ended up putting her special clothes on late in the evening and we had chocolate cake afterwards. Hello to helping to Yovannah helping to make her own chocolate birthday cake. Hello to learning to ride on pony's. Hello short hospital stay for Ixora. Hello Bear doctor Ixora. Hello special Zoo time Hello to getting to sit in police cars on the way to the Zoo and back. Hello to playing on the bouncy castle. Hello se