Pages

Welcome to my blog

In this blog I will write about everything that has to do with being a mum and a woman. It will be about my personal experiences as well as about things that I find interesting and which I want to share. It will also be about my faith in God. Please let me know that you visited my blog, by posting a comment.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What I Wore today.

Today, just a short post about what I was wearing today.

The weather was cold, mostly dry, with sunny spells.

It was warm enough to wear what I was wearing.

Looking at the picture ,I think my pants are a bit too long.




Apologies for the not so great pics. They are made with a mobile phone.

Black shirt Awear

Bodywarmer MODO

White pants: Atmosphere

Sunglasses: Claires

Jewelry: AVON

Boots: AVON


What were you wearing today ?

Love and blessings,





Don't forget to join my giveaway.

7 comments:

Dree Getz said...

I love the pants. I wish we had cool weather here.

jamie tucker said...

actually i like the pants. wish i could wear white! but two very little kids whom dirt is everywhere or spills i don't chance it

tuckersaver at hotmail dot com

Katarzyna said...

I love your Bodywarmer! I'd love to have it :)

Joye Barr said...

Love your jewelry

Jules(: said...

Cute! :)

Chan said...

Thanks all.

Chan said...

@jamie. I sometimes wear white pants when going out of the house, so not the whole day because I have two small mess makers as well and well.. white pants just really can get dirty quickly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...