Skip to main content

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Day 2 SBBC My favourite jewelry and eyeshadow palette

When I saw the lifestyle topic suggestion from today I didn't think I was going to write about it because I don't have a lot of jewelry and I nowadays seldom wear jewelry.

But then I thought it would be nice to challenge myself and to write about the topic anyway, even though I'm planning to do another post for today as well.

I thought about the jewelry that I do have and decided that my favourite piece of jewelry is my big sparkly ring. I love it because I absolutely love bling and this ring is really very 'blingy'.
I received it together with a  matching necklace and watch as a prize when I was an AVON business developer.


I also wasn't sure about the beauty topic since I don't have a fancy eye shadow palette. I don' t use eye shadow often lately but decided to still give it a go.

I have a few small eye shadow palettes from my AVON time.  They are quite simple palettes. They all have four different colours.



'Smokey eyes' has white, pink, silver and medium grey
'Ice lagoon' has light blue, very light grey , dark silver and very dark grey (almost black)
'Cocoa dreams' has four different shades of brown. The light one is matte and the rest has a shine in them.
'Starlet has white', light silver, dark silver and soft black.

I must say that I haven't tried a lot of them out. But my favourite colours would be the black, white, blue and then brown on the left below. My kids always seem to find them and mess them up completely, that's why some of them look a bit weird.

I decided to try the above mentioned favourite colours out and this is the result.

Soft black, white, light blue and shiny brown

This is the light blue and apparently on top the shiny brown I tried before that

This is the white


This is the soft black. I love this look.

What eyeshadow palette are you using ? Which of the above looks do you like the most ?
What is your favourite jewelry ?

Love,





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mummy, I need your 'pookie'

It’s World Breastfeeding Week from August 1st to August 7th 2013 and this year’s theme is Breastfeeding Support: Close to Mothers. You can read more about it on http://worldbreastfeedingweek.org . The focus is on community support, particularly in the form of peer-to-peer support. To show support for World Breastfeeding Week, the Irish Parenting Bloggers group is holding a blog march about varied breastfeeding experiences, including experiences with breastfeeding support in Ireland. This inspired me to write a post about breastfeeding as well. My breast feeding journey When I was pregnant with my first child, I decided that it would be a great idea to combine breast- and bottle feeding. But in the hospital they convinced me how healthy and important it was to breastfeed exclusively and then I decided to go that road. I got a breast pump to express milk so my baby could get a bottle with breast milk when I was out and about or for the scarce times that I would leave her

Nevaehs Summer Bucket list

Unfortunately, it seems that this year the Autumn weather has started earlier than last year.  And so I finally wanted to write a blog post to share Nevaehs Summer Bucket list with you. This Summer, we mostly stayed in the Netherlands. We only went to Germany to visit Moviepark Germany for two days. At the beginning of the break, the girls entertained themselves by playing games and watching youtube video’s on their tablets and laptop. This bothered me a bit, so one evening I called them all together to sit down and told them to make a bucketlist for the Summer. The first one to finish was allowed to have the last bit of ice cream. Nevaeh can already write a little bit but I told her that she could draw instead. So she made a bucketlist with 10 items on it. The actual bucket list got lost somewhere but we memorized what was on it and I’m glad to say that she has been able to do all the items on it. So here is Nevaehs Summer Bucket List. 1 Go to the playground W

Hello again !

It has been a little quite on my blog lately but today I'm doing another Hello Monday post to share what we've been up to in the last weeks. Hello Monday. Hello 7 year old Yovannah. Yovannah turned seven years old exactly one week ago today. Hello birthday clothes. Unfortunately we spent all morning of Yovannahs birthday in two hospitals and on the way from one to the other and we were home around 5 in the afternoon and was so tired because I did not sleep enough in the night. So she only ended up putting her special clothes on late in the evening and we had chocolate cake afterwards. Hello to helping to Yovannah helping to make her own chocolate birthday cake. Hello to learning to ride on pony's. Hello short hospital stay for Ixora. Hello Bear doctor Ixora. Hello special Zoo time Hello to getting to sit in police cars on the way to the Zoo and back. Hello to playing on the bouncy castle. Hello se