Pages

Welcome to my blog

In this blog I will write about everything that has to do with being a mum and a woman. It will be about my personal experiences as well as about things that I find interesting and which I want to share. It will also be about my faith in God. Please let me know that you visited my blog, by posting a comment.

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

What Kids Wore Wednesday: Colourful pink and lilac

I always thought it would be nice to do a What Kids Wore post to show kids outfits.
And I've been taking a lot of pics but I never got to doing such a post apart from the Fashion Kids Friday post. So this is my first ever What Kids Wore post.

And I really had to think about which pictures to share....since I have so many pics now.
I finally decided to share an outfit Ixora was wearing. She chose it herself and I liked how colourful it looked. Great for the end of the Summer.





 She loves the shoes which we picked up at Dunnes Stores. We were asked by a woman in the LUAS where we bought them. That was nice knowing someone else liked them that much.






Dress: H&M
Hoodie: Dunnes Stores
Shoes: Dunnes Stores
Hat: Mothercare
Bag: Carboot sale


I hope that you liked this first What Kids Wore Wednesday post.

Love and blessings,



I'm linking up with What Kids Wore Wednesday at One little Momma.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...