Pages

Welcome to my blog

In this blog I will write about everything that has to do with being a mum and a woman. It will be about my personal experiences as well as about things that I find interesting and which I want to share. It will also be about my faith in God. Please let me know that you visited my blog, by posting a comment.

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

What Kids Wore Wednesday; Kitty love (day 11)


Ir's Wednesday so it's time for another Kids outfit post.
As I mentioned in my last What Kids Wore Wednesday post, Nevaeh really loves bunnies a lot and she loves clothes with bunnies on them. In the same way Yovannah really loves cats and clothes with cats on them. We mostly buy clothes from H & M because they have cute items of reasonable quality and low prices and we had gotten a gift card from H & M a while back so we are used to shopping there.

They happen to have a lot of cats and bunnies in their collection for some reason, so the girls could not be more pleased with shopping there. They get to pick their own clothes so when Yovannah saw this cute black skirt, she really had to have it. I love it too. It is made out of ‘leather look’ fabric and it has this cute face on it and on the top of the skirt there are two ears sticking out.

In the pictures she is wearing it with a blue/grey-ish top with a cat on it and dark grey tights with a black stripy pattern on them.











Skirt :           H & M

Top :             H & M

Tights:          HEMA

Headband :   H & M


Are you sharing a post with your kids outfit as well ? I would love to see it.
Please share it by posting your link in the comments.

I also would love to know what you think about Yovannah's outfit.


Love,



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...