Pages

Welcome to my blog

In this blog I will write about everything that has to do with being a mum and a woman. It will be about my personal experiences as well as about things that I find interesting and which I want to share. It will also be about my faith in God. Please let me know that you visited my blog, by posting a comment.

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Wish list

The topic for the BEDM challenge yesterday was ;lists.
I thought that it would be nice to make a wish list of things that I would like to get.
So today I will  be sharing a few things that would be on my wish list.





1 A dish washer

For some reason I don’t really prioritize doing my dishes lately. They are mostly left to do last. It also seems to take ages to do the dishes by hand. A dishwasher would be so handy. It would really save so much time. Plus my sink is currently clogged. I would not have that problem if I'd have a dishwasher.

2  A bicycle

I know walking is a good way to exercise but lately I am really longing to have a bicycle.
When we have a little further to go here on Ijburg, I usually let the smallies go by bike.
So they don’t always have to walk, but I still do. It is not very handy either, especially when the girls decide to go ahead of me, like today. I was already tired so I did not run after them, but a concerned lady apparently was waiting with them before the traffic lights. I think that she maybe wanted to make sure that they would not cross the street on their own. Well, so it would just be handy, much quicker and I would not get so tired if I had a bike. I saw an advertisement at the supermarket the other day . Someone was selling a bike. So who knows, I might have one soon.

3 A photo camera.

I’m not very lucky when it comes to photo camera’s I suppose.  My girls broke the last one by dropping it.  I do value them a lot. I would much easier use a digital photo camera than the photo camera of my phone. I would be able to take better pictures with it. Especially now that the weather is quite sunny, I can somehow not see anything on my phone. A couple of pictures have not come out right because of that. I would for instance then think that I was taking a picture of Yovannah standing in a front of a pony, smiling, while she is brushing him. Then to find out that I only have a picture of the top that she was wearing. haha

What would be on your wish list ? I would love to hear from you.

Love,




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...